Splash Attack Splash Attack

I learned something interesting afdter watching this for like 20 minutes after turning off loop. it turns out, it doesn't loop it just flips between liek 5 scenes with infinite rederects.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I played this game, it was pretty awesome.

Chickens Origins Chickens Origins

OMFG, you blended cuckoos, with skyrim, zelda, and minecraft, and castlevania, and I was ready to go ahead and fav this right then and there, but to ice the cake with making a burn twords COD fans? I am forever in love with this video. This is my favorite video ever.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

Okay, what is the name of the intro song? It sounds a lot like the theme song for Sonic Lost World.

SonicAdventure DX Tikal JRmx SonicAdventure DX Tikal JRmx

I never realized how much nostalgia this song had until now... Oh my god I love this remix!!!

Good-Bye Chao Loop (mix) Good-Bye Chao Loop (mix)

No way... I clicked this video excpecting to end up crying with nostalgia and sadness for my chao lost to corrupt memory cards and find this epic track? You sir or madam, have made one amazing song...

Pyramid Cave Remix Pyramid Cave Remix

Keys the ruins always was one of my favorite tracks from Sonic Adventure 2, but the dang level was always so frustrating what with the timed doors and the stupid Ghosts... It's an epic song that brings back some epic memories!